Another fantastic night with the Mile High Men of Bare Assets!!!
Just some pix as my life plays out!!
Baby Bash came out for Santa Jam 09 and stop by Alternate Source and dropped of a grip of toys for the Children's Hospital.
Last week 2 Chainz got robbed in broad daylight!! 2 Chainz denied it all on twitter saying, "Rule #1 if a rapper gets robbed people usually post items that has been taken." BUT PROOF IS HERE!!! Take a look at 2 Chaniz getting run down and robbed! As messed up as it is, I think he should just told everyone he got punked... now he really looks silly!!
Miley Cyrus really handled herself well when it came down to Amanda Bynes. But I think is is right in says some people can't resist!! Check out what she has to say to Amanda's diss.
One thing that Amanda Bynes can be proud of is that she is BOLD! Unfortunatly, bold at all the wrong times tho! Amanda Bynes had the nerve to call MAXIUMS #1 HOTTIE, Miley Cyrus, U-G-L-Y!?! WOW, I'm seriously thinking that Amanda Bynes has some image issues herself! A few months ago she had the nerve to call RIHANNA ugly and that's the reason why CB beat on her! BOLD, RIGHT?!
You think amanda sees herself as ugy and thats why she is callin out these beautiful chicks? comment below...
REAL TALK... sometimes it's necessary to be a Bitch, because some people just don't understand any other language. Below are 7 Reasons why it's GREAT to be a Bitch according to allwomenstalk.com
1. YOU CAN BE HONEST
2. YOU ARE CONFIDENT
3. YOU DON'T NEED APPROVAL
4. YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT
5. YOU CAN BE ASSERTIVE
6. YOU DON'T NEED TO APOLOGIZE
7. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HOLD BACK
Do you think these reasons justify being a bitch?? COMMENT BELOW!
So back in 2012, Mary Lambert's Song "Same Love" came out and has changed the face of same love since!! Check out Mary Lambert's - Same Love below! <3
I love my job and I hope you do too! If you are looking to advance in your career, here are the top 10 MUST HAVE Skills of 2013... Take a look and apply if needed!
10. Dress for the job you want, NOT THE JOB YOU HAVE.
- Dress for Success is not just a saying...
9. Be Your Own Brand
- Show off your achievements and be proud of what you have accoplished... STAND BEHIND YOU!
8. Show Proof of productivity
- Companies love to see that you are worth their money. Show them that you are by being as productive as possible.
7. Be Flexible
- Companies are always changing to meet the needs of the market... be able to work with the flow and move forward.
6. Build a Virtual Rolodex
-NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK... You never know who will be able to help you down the road.
5. Get Software Savvy
-Excel, PowerPoint, word... get to know these type of programs like the back of your hand because they are used in all types of ways at many different places of business.
4. Be management material
-Be a leader, if they see you can lead, they will be more likely to place you in leadership positions.
3. Show them you are creative
- Use what you can to solve problems the best way you can.
2. Be Likable
- Be on your best behavior at all times. Being a team player at all times will have shine brighter than most.
1. Amp up your Social Media presence
- Social media is a HUGE part of our lives, knowing how to work and manage sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest can put you at a advantage.