Just some pix as my life plays out!!
Another fantastic night with the Mile High Men of Bare Assets!!!
Baby Bash came out for Santa Jam 09 and stop by Alternate Source and dropped of a grip of toys for the Children's Hospital.
I love my job and I hope you do too! If you are looking to advance in your career, here are the top 10 MUST HAVE Skills of 2013... Take a look and apply if needed!
10. Dress for the job you want, NOT THE JOB YOU HAVE.
- Dress for Success is not just a saying...
9. Be Your Own Brand
- Show off your achievements and be proud of what you have accoplished... STAND BEHIND YOU!
8. Show Proof of productivity
- Companies love to see that you are worth their money. Show them that you are by being as productive as possible.
7. Be Flexible
- Companies are always changing to meet the needs of the market... be able to work with the flow and move forward.
6. Build a Virtual Rolodex
-NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK... You never know who will be able to help you down the road.
5. Get Software Savvy
-Excel, PowerPoint, word... get to know these type of programs like the back of your hand because they are used in all types of ways at many different places of business.
4. Be management material
-Be a leader, if they see you can lead, they will be more likely to place you in leadership positions.
3. Show them you are creative
- Use what you can to solve problems the best way you can.
2. Be Likable
- Be on your best behavior at all times. Being a team player at all times will have shine brighter than most.
1. Amp up your Social Media presence
- Social media is a HUGE part of our lives, knowing how to work and manage sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest can put you at a advantage.