Just some pix as my life plays out!!
Another fantastic night with the Mile High Men of Bare Assets!!!
Baby Bash came out for Santa Jam 09 and stop by Alternate Source and dropped of a grip of toys for the Children's Hospital.
I'm doing number 1 right now!!! LOL get your head out the gutter!!! The #1 way to be more outgoing is to SMILE AT PEOPLE! It's really ok to give a quick smile to people around you or even passing in the street. It can turn am awkward situation into a more comfortable one.
check out the rest below!
2. Ask Questions - Simple questions like "How are you today?" will work. Don’t be afraid to get the convo going.
3. Improve Existing Relationships - Don't forget the people who really do help you shine bright, make sure you are giving them the attention they need as well.
4. Get Out of Your Comfort Zone - Duh! The only way you will feel comfortable in different situations is by making that step.
5. Offer Genuine Compliments - The keyword here is GENUINE. If you like someone dress or cell phone cover let them know. Simple compliments go a long way for a person’s self-esteem... in turn will boost yours!
6. Make Eye Contact - It's only polite to do so!! Making eye contact while someone is speaking will also help your brain understand the convo more too! BUT DONT BE CREEPY ABOUT IT! It's ok to glance a way when needed.
7. Body Language Counts - Remember to keep you body language open... as in not crossing your arms or chillin in a corner somewhere. Put yourself out there and allow yourself to be approachable.
8. Put Effort into You Appearance - When you look good, you feel good. And when you feel confidence people see that!! To top it off, its only human nature to be attracted to beautiful things, so don’t hide your natural beauty!