BBC Host Paula White in either celebration or mourning of her final afternoon radio show after 20 years, knocked a few back beforehand. Check out the audio below. Honestly though, if you told me she was merely British & not inebriated, I probably wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.
Poor Chewy just got back from the vet. He's got a lil anesthesia still coursing through his veins. This Golden Retriever isn't interesting in the whole "retrieving" thing...
Kid President never fails to deliver. Here's his latest inspiring, adorable, & hilarious open letter to moms.
Check out this Dog as he pays homage to the late, great Nate Dogg, by dancing to his portion of Eminem's song "Shake That"
This kid was awesome when he covered "Grenade" by Bruno Mars, well he was on Ellen & did an awesome job with "When I Was Your Man". Check it out...
And again his awesome edition of Grenade
You gotta love Jimmy Fallon's appreciation for music. Check out his hilarious "Lip-Sync Off" with "The Office" star John Krasinzki
Alexey Ponamarev, 28, is suing a bartender after a bar party trick gone wrong resulted in his face being set on fire. The bartender, Alex Bykov, 34, was apparently trying to impress his guests with a flaming shot trick, which he says he’s done dozens of times before without injuries, the Sun reports.
The dangerous stunt failure was captured on video and is now spreading across the Internet. In it, the bartender can be seen tilting the flaming shot into Ponamarev’s mouth and flames quickly streak across his face, sending the bar into a panic. The accident reportedly happened Sunday at Harat bar in Novosibirsk, Russia.
The woman heard screaming in the video is reportedly Anfisa Kirillova, Ponamarev’s girlfriend.
Ponamarev was rushed to the hospital and treated for severe burns.
He is now demanding thousands of pounds in compensation and has turned the video over to police as evidence, according to the Sun.
But the bartender is claiming that it was the victim’s fault because he asked for a different liquor that he usually uses.
“It was also his fault because he put his hand over his mouth and that splashed the liquid everywhere,” he said.
Watch the video below: